Friday, March 26, 2010

March Madness or Upsetness

When all the mad upsets in the March Madness become normal, March Madness should change its name to Upsetness. Kansas is no longer alone, the Jayhawks can walk off the stage hand in hand with Orange, who's ripped off by Butler Bulldogs.

NBA Where AMAZING Happens, where 2010 playoff seeds are easy to predict happens.
NCAA Where UPSET Happens, where nobody's bracket is still intact happens.

The idea of bracket is smart for promoting the games. In the world gradually dominated by the user-generated contents, an interactive bracket is a non-second-choice for the games to attract more followers. My friend Mofee seldom watches basketball, let alone college basketball. But he is deadly fixed on the games this month because, guess what, he joined his classmates in a bracket bet. Hardly had he get over the fact that Kansas's loss had robbed him when the-make-matter-worse Syracuse sent him penniless.

I'm wondering if there's anyone is still pretty decent. Let's follow the "Magic Sticks" LeBronJames and Obamas' brackets.  FYI, magic sticks in Chinese pronounces 神棍, indicating those amazingly accurate predictors.

If I could become an NBA game analyst, commentator, or court-side reporter, I'd like to be the female Chuck Barkley (my first NBA idol when I was in 2nd grade) or Craig Sager for one day, one and only on April 1. Mwa-ha-ha.

LeBron James my imaginary buddy Chris Paul's real buddy, he's never on my Fav 5 list, but he's the first one treated me the way I'm longing for from Chris Paul. LeBron seldom gets my support in terms of team leader, but he gets my hats off the most as a fantastic basketball guy. Born a basketball prodigy, maybe even more talented than the peerless Michael Jordan, there's not a single second when LeBron doesn't show sincere respect to the everyone's idol.  His proposal of retiring the No.23 jersey in the whole league is terrific and touching! His statement of putting aside the easy-peasy scoring champion for the sake of the world champion is bold but not boastful. There are braggadocios all over the world proficient at blatant lies, but when LeBron says something, there's just no reason to not believe.

Quote of the day:
"If I really wanted to be the scoring [champion] every single year---every single year---I could really do it. But it doesn't matter." ---LeBron James.

To get to know LeBron, to refresh my previous opinions about him, the movie "More Than A Game" serves more than a great way. I shared my tears of joy at the beginning and the ending. I have to admit, I don't like Boston Celtics' green, but I do love that on Irish.

Where there's angel, there's demon. The same in NBA.

While LeBron is concentrating on the basketball court, another NBA star is forced to focus on superior court. The best part of the worst news for Gilbert Arenas, no need to go to jail. Go to China, a suggestion from me to Agent Zero. I bet he can outshine Stephon Marbury who just got an MVP award in the all-star game! While of course, the CBA all-star game.

But that's still amazing, isn't it? Since China's international stance is skyrocketing faster and higher than the current Houston Rockets.

Even in the shoes industry is China becoming more competitive spearheaded by Li Ning, who opened the Lining USA store in Porland, the US shoes town where ADIDAS, NIKE, COLUMBIA are dwelling. A even great news is that their first product, Baron Davis BD Tees are sold out and the BD Doom shoes brought a long line outside the store already.

How can I not be proud of my country without regard to the douche government's every douche action?

1 comment:

  1. there is a shoes town in Portland? You should told me before I was back form Portland!!

    ReplyDelete